Cloudy Blue Water After Swimmers

Ok, so just added the Proteam Metal Magic.

My readings for FC - 9.5 and CC - 0.

Hopefully I will see some clearing tomorrow. The water is crystal clear, but it's the liner is what is stained. Hopefully Metal Magic does it's job! :D

I can't post anymore pictures, because I exceeded my quota, but I would like to show pictures of my sparkly pool when it gets there! To show all the people on TFP what a great site this is.

Hoping for the best.

Brian

but I would like to show pictures of my sparkly pool when it gets there! To show all the people on TFP what a great site this is.
Brian, you know that's what many of us are waiting for ..... PICS! Some good before & after stuff. Shame about the image limit. If you are up to it, TFP supporters earn a good-sized storage capacity on the site for images. Just sayin'. :)

Have a great weekend.

Ok, so I am now a Bronze TFP supporter.... I can post some awesome pictures for you guys.

I went through the process as explained to me by the experts (TFP guys/gals)
I did do a contact AA clean (actually put Vitamin C in a sock and scrubbed, the whole pool), the Proteam Metal Magic, didn't do much for the liner, but here we go, PICTURES!!

Monday June 26th, 2017

20170627_084411.jpg

Tuesday-Friday 27th-30th

20170627_200400.jpg20170628_125213.jpg20170629_115218.jpg

After scrubbing on 07/01/2017 and this is as of Sunday 07/02/2017

20170702_172014.jpg20170702_172025.jpg

That my TFP followers is how you treat metals!! Thanks to all that posted to help me out. Now just to maintain my FC (and other levels) and I will be good to go the rest of the year! I'm actually thinking about keeping my pool open year round! This should be a story you guys share!

Current numbers:

FC - 5 (Going to bump that up, waiting for some of the VC to get removed)
CC- 0
CH - 120
TA - 130
pH - 7.2
CYA - 70-80
Go TFP, Go TFP, Go TFP, Go!! :kim:

Thanks again,

Brian

Woo Hoo! :party: When I first opened your post and saw the first couple "before" pics, my heart dropped until the last two. OUTSTANDING Brian! Well done. :goodjob: This is a great thread for others to watch later. Enjoy, and thank you for being a TFP supporter. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.