Clorine tab staining

dansdad

LifeTime Supporter
May 24, 2013
I may need to try something else. I tried chlorine tabs in a floater ( Yeah I know got a pool man to handle pool as I was unable to for a time) and he put in chlorine tabs . Well the bottom of the floater fell out and the tabs that were in left a round stain. Question....what is the way to remove the stain? I have a fiber glass pool. Thank you Dave

I assume the tabs set on the shell for an extended period of time? If so, not a stain, it is bleached out. No repair without a full gel coat.

Take care.

I may need to try something else. I tried chlorine tabs in a floater ( Yeah I know got a pool man to handle pool as I was unable to for a time) and he put in chlorine tabs . Well the bottom of the floater fell out and the tabs that were in left a round stain. Question....what is the way to remove the stain? I have a fiber glass pool. Thank you Dave
Too bad, with plaster you use acid in a stain removal device on your pool pole to remove it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.