CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Savgerl,

You've got that backwards! Thank YOU for all you've done to help us! Your support allows us to continue to teach others just as you were helped in the past!

Thank you again for your support, and WELCOME TO TFP!!!!

Just think too MayorHanna, that late night of studying cost you less than a night on the town as well. At least until KimKats gets a hold of you as you're building your pool. Then all bets are off as she racks up your bill's with pretty's you simply cannot live without. :D

Thank you greatly for your support!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you greatly for your support! Sorry for the delay. :( You should receive an email with your discount code in it in just a few minutes. There are also instructions to receive your $20 discount. If you don't get it VERY soon please PM me and I'll assist you further.

Thank you greatly once again!

I just became a TFP supporter! So thankful for this site, it has been so helpful. Ready for our pool to be done and can't wait to order the test kit! I forgot to add my user name though before clicking pay, is that ok?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.