CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

I believe the operative phrase is - "Put your money where your mouth is!" Since I mouth-off more than my fair share here on TFP, I finally decided to become a full-fledged paying member!! "Put up or shut up" is another phrase that comes to mind and, since I can't seem to shut up, then I better put up. TFP is the best investment anyone can make in their pools. The fact that this site operates almost entirely free to the internet is phenomenal consider the high quality of posts, information and the phenomenal job that all the admins and moderators do. TFP has easily saved me $100's of dollars per season in operational costs, the least I could do is pay some of that back.

Thanks TFP!!

I believe the operative phrase is - "Put your money where your mouth is!" Since I mouth-off more than my fair share here on TFP, I finally decided to become a full-fledged paying member!! "Put up or shut up" is another phrase that comes to mind and, since I can't seem to shut up, then I better put up. TFP is the best investment anyone can make in their pools. The fact that this site operates almost entirely free to the internet is phenomenal consider the high quality of posts, information and the phenomenal job that all the admins and moderators do. TFP has easily saved me $100's of dollars per season in operational costs, the least I could do is pay some of that back.

Thanks TFP!!

Better late than never! Thanks for giving back by helping others out and with a little $$$.

The fact that this site operates almost entirely free to the internet is phenomenal consider the high quality of posts, information and the phenomenal job that all the admins and moderators do.

This can only be achieved by Supporters like yourself, and once again the Supporters have allowed TFP to remain ad free for another year. I'd like to thank you greatly Matt, and every Supporter for helping TFP continue it's goal of teaching members how to maintain their pool. Your support allows us to continue to promote and teach TFPC to the masses and assist thousands of members every year enjoy their pools once again.

Thank you again Matt! I look forward to getting you your TFP gear shipped to you shortly!

This can only be achieved by Supporters like yourself, and once again the Supporters have allowed TFP to remain ad free for another year. I'd like to thank you greatly Matt, and every Supporter for helping TFP continue it's goal of teaching members how to maintain their pool. Your support allows us to continue to promote and teach TFPC to the masses and assist thousands of members every year enjoy their pools once again.

Thank you again Matt! I look forward to getting you your TFP gear shipped to you shortly!

Happy to contribute any way I can!! No sweat on the TFP goodies, I'm not going anywhere...

First year of a Trouble Free Pool. Way better than a pool store here. Upgrading to platinum. Help here is priceless. Questions answered fast. No algae with proper testing(thanks tft-100) and a few minutes a day.

Thanks to all who have the tfp knowledge and help others, and those who have helped me.

First year of a Trouble Free Pool. Way better than a pool store here. Upgrading to platinum. Help here is priceless. Questions answered fast. No algae with proper testing(thanks tft-100) and a few minutes a day.

Thanks to all who have the tfp knowledge and help others, and those who have helped me.

An amazing gesture rig2.......We thank you greatly!

Thanks for your support. While many of us are happy to,answer questions, we need to keep the lights on and your support helps that!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well, better late than never. Time for me to officially become a paying member, considering how much I've learned and continue to learn on this site. Thank you to all who volunteer and to all who take the time to answer questions and share their experiences!

Well, better late than never. Time for me to officially become a paying member, considering how much I've learned and continue to learn on this site. Thank you to all who volunteer and to all who take the time to answer questions and share their experiences!

Welcome friend!! Thank you for helping to support such a great website and resource for pool owners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk,16k gal SWG pool (All Pentair), QuadDE100 Filter, Taylor K-2006

Please don't thank me, I offer a humble thank you to all of you, this site is ausome. I've looked on several occasions but have never found the PayPal option till just then. A big thank you to everyone and anyone that has helped to make this site what it is.:bowdown:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.