Cirucpool RJ-20PLus

All set and running 4 h/ night right now, I will reduce the time a little bit as My pool is at FC7 this morning.
now my issue is the PH, it keep swinging (mostly down). TA is at 110, I Am trying to aerate my pool to get my PH up and be able to add acid.
Is adding borate a good thing to do?

your PH keeps going down? that is strange with your TA at 110, any pucks or did you add a little more MA than needed?

Boy that SWG is kicking isn't it :) I really don't know why your PH is dropping, from hundreds of pool we see it should be raising with a SWG and TA at 100.. You can try raising your TA to 110/120 with baking soda and see if that stabilizes your PH at 7.6 or so..

ahhhh, maybe it is the SWG, just not what we are thinking, because you are running it only 2 to 4 hours a day it really is not running enough to raise your PH..

yes it is, very happy with the purchase so far. Right now i am trying to raise PH through aeration, so I don't have to raise my TA since I am already above the recommended level.
should I be extending my SWG running time and lower the power? I thought the less you run it the better it is for the cells.
Also my other question is , should I add borate to the pool?

I still have not done the borates, so no help there..

I take it you have it on 100%, So, here is what you can try drop it to 25% and run your pump 8 hours or so, see if that allows your FC to drop and your PH to rise from aration... :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
i am back... Now I have these weird grey spots who formed on the side wall of the pool (my pool is very light blue so I can easily see them). one is 1/1.5 inch big, the other are small , more like dots. I try to brush them off but they don't go away easily. I had to use the MR clean magic eraser and to scrub hard to make some go away. any idea of what it is?
my current levels are:
FC 6
CC 0
Ph7.2
TA100
CH275
CYA 60

xk3lnLM.jpg

aha, is it smooth? it may just be the gel coat, how old is the pool?

But you say you can rub them off and the blue gel coat comes back... ummmm, I have no idea why certain areas would have this buildup and not others... maybe someone else will see this and know...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.