CircuPool SWG Issue

Car54

May 19, 2020
Tampa
We have recently noticed that our Circulpool RJ 45+ has been acting up. Currently it is showing 133° temperature and no salt when we are measuring 4100 ppm and the temperatures are just normal Florida weather. Last weekend I attempted to clean the salt cell and got very little bubbles and it was quite clean. This weekend I checked chlorine levels and it was not producing chlorine and indicating low salt and to service the generator. Clearly there’s an issue but hoping to try to start solving it before I call Techsupport on Monday. Does anyone have any suggestions? thank you in advance.

I received this from Circupool today. I started getting SUPER cloudy (white) water once it started back up. Not sure what to do about that, which is why I'm here.

I have also attached the instructional guide on how to perform the bypass. Steps 1-4 on page 2 of the PDF. Once performed, the system will give you a generic temperature reading of 77 degrees which will allow the system to start producing again.

When the switch is received, you can install using the same instructional guide attached. Steps 1-3 on Page 1 of the PDF.

Video Guide -
(Note: This is for the RJ model, same procedure as the unit you have)

Once installed, the temperature will be read from that switch moving forward.

Attachments

• Salt Cell Instructions.pdf
    337.9 KB · Views: 1
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.