Texas, San Antonio/Marion, South-Central Area
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
I had my SWG off for several days while I attended to some plumbing repairs. When it was time to power-up the SWG and get my system running again, I encountered the stuck power light and "Cell Connection" in the display that others experienced as noted HERE, HERE, and HERE. So this is a known issue with the RJ-Series modules. As to exactly why it happens to random units may not be known, but don't panic, the fix is easy.

I spoke to one of the DSP reps (John) to whom I explained the typical indications I was experiencing. We agreed the PCM adapter was the next step. Let me say this, they were fantastic! I spoke to DSP Friday and received the part Monday. Very impressive. John also sent me this VIDEO LINK of how to perform the adapter install which was very simple. After the adapter install, I connected my SWG module back up to everything, fired it up, and BAM - SUCCESS!

We see lots of posts on TFP about unfortunate issues with products and/or poor customer service on this forum, but this was a great experience that deserved some recognition. I felt obligated to share. A big THUMBS-UP to John and DSP for their assistance. :goodjob:

With them doing right by most customers, (and *really* right like here) units that perform great even if the specs are overstated, and great prices no matter how shady the forever 'sale' (wink wink) may be.........

I can't dislike them no matter how much I want to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.