Chemicals Slipping Out of Control....

Bright sunny day here in Georgia. Not a cloud in the sky! FC started this morning at 9 and is at 6 tonight so I think I am good (but let me know if I am wrong!!!) despite my "perfect storm" of circumstances that made me drop 8 yesterday!

Thanks all!

CC is still 0

Yeah, I would say that's a decent explanation. Rainfall has little to do with any changes in our pool but I think you may have tested water before rainfall was completely blended in so that test was skewed a little.

That sounds like it will be a very active pool so I would increase CYA to 50 and hold it there the rest of the summer. Does your water still look good?

Congrats on the far more reasonable FC drop! You could do another OCLT if you have any doubts about FC consumption though. I like this advice to help minimize that daily FC loss given where you are and your full sun exposure.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.