Cgboriack

Jun 4, 2023
Giddings, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a 35k gallon pool and I've fired 3 different pool maintenance companies. Then I found this site. It has changed my pool in every way. After 3 years of never getting a good water test, they are almost all good with minor tweaks. I've put in a stenner to automate my chlorine and buried everything because of the Texas heat. This spring I plan on automating muriatic acid with another stenner. I also built an automatic leaf catcher that's kinda janky but it works great. I've been reading these forums for ideas for months, so thank you all so much. Posted some pics of my whole setup. feel free to give me your criticism or ask questions and steal my ideas. Also, the fireplace is a diy kit and its super easy and fairly cheap to build.

IMG_7528.jpegIMG_7529.jpegIMG_7530.jpegIMG_7532.jpegIMG_7533.jpegIMG_7521.jpegIMG_7512.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey CG and belated Welcome !!!!

Please upload your pics directly to the forum. Most members won't click on rando zip attachments.

You can resize them if they're too big, or screenshot them and upload the screenshots.

Anywho, super glad we were able to help you. It's why we're here and it never gets old hearing that it worked. :)

Reactions: Mdragger88