Charleston, SC
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-3)
Having previously purchased 2 Pool Blaster Max vacuums, I just purchased my third one and tried it for the first time this weekend (of course right before guests were due to arrive). The previous vacuums had great suction and lasted a few years. When I tried to use this one, it would start off with fairly good suction, but would quickly get clogged in the short tube from the head to the bag and lose all suction. I would have to clean it out about every 90 seconds, which was a PITA. I finally got most of the larger stuff, which consisted mainly of a few leaves, out of the pool and thought it would go much faster. It only got worse from there; even without leaves, it performed with a slight suction, and a lot of redistributing the dirt from here to there. I bought it online, so I asked for a new one to be sent and returned it today. The new one arrives Friday.

Has anyone else noticed a change in these? Hoping it was just a lemon and not a change to the quality/design.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.