Champagne Problem

pburr

Jun 8, 2022
WV
Hi all,
Problem trying to figure out.
Opened pool and noticed a good bit of championing in the site glass for my pump. Also can bleed air from filter every 10 minutes. I do not see any leaks.
I replaced lid, seal, and o ring with new and it did not resolve the issue. After about two weeks pump motor went bad and pump was old so I replaced the entire pump. After replacing pump still have problem. Everything looks good but still championing a lot and filter gets air I can bleed off.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Also will this hurt anything if left running this way? Thanks

Please post some pics of your equipment pad and update your signature with your pool info. See my signature as an example. That should help give us a better picture of your situation.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Did you lubricate all the orings?
Pics are extremely helpful- especially one of the condition you’re experiencing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.