In The Industry
Nov 15, 2023
Maryland
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi, I'm new here but was hoping to get answers for an issue I am having with our indoor pool.
We have a Hayward Cat2000 ph/orp Automation Controller, and about a month ago we started to have a problem with the orp feeder.
The feeder itself (a Stenner 45MP2) works fine when plugged into the wall and turned on. the Ph feeder (we use co2) works fine as well.
The issue we are having is that the orp isnt feeing when plugged in to the cat2000, tested for voltage at the plug and even at the terminals were the wires for the plug go in. No power, we tried swapping the main power fuse with the orp one and saw no difference.
*Note all tests were performed when the orp was set to manual feed not auto, thus bypassing the set values.

Welcome to TFP.

Few people here use the Hayward Cat2000 ph/orp Automation Controller. Below is a link to prior threads on the CAT2000 that you may find helpful.

Currently we use a Hayward CAT 2000, but being we have so many issues not only with finding parts, but also with self servicing it. I was wondering what other controllers people have used in a commercial pool situation.

HW,

Most of us here at TFP have residential pools...

What all does your current automation actually automate? If we knew that, we could tell you if our automation systems might work for you.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.