Cartridge Filter Selection Help

stevendawsonmpp

Jun 23, 2021
McDowell KY
We currently have a Haywood S244S Sand Filter for our 28k gal pool and have come to the time where sand needs replaced and valve needs a rebuild and are thinking about changing to a cartridge filter. We have a new 3 HP variable speed programmable pump. I was thinking at least 425 sq ft filter or maybe larger. I was considering the Doheny 425 or 525 but haven't seen many reviews. I would consider any brand and welcome your advice and suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Steve

We currently have a Haywood S244S Sand Filter for our 28k gal pool and have come to the time where sand needs replaced and valve needs a rebuild and are thinking about changing to a cartridge filter. We have a new 3 HP variable speed programmable pump. I was thinking at least 425 sq ft filter or maybe larger. I was considering the Doheny 425 or 525 but haven't seen many reviews. I would consider any brand and welcome your advice and suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Steve
Can't speak to Doheny's brand.

Lots of folks here have these and love them...Pentair - EC-160301 Clean & Clear Plus 420 sq. ft. Cartridge Pool Filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.