Cant get water to sparkle????

Fiber Clear is a synthetic alternative to DE. It is a fluffy white material that you feed into your filter via the skimmer. I used it this year and I did notice a very shiny surface on my pool, albeit the water itself is still the wrong color!!! :( I got mine from Leslie's, a small bag to try it out and I think it was 7 or 8 dollars.

It will filter out pretty much anything!! I was able to filter out the metal in my pool in just over 24 hours.
Hmmm. How could you tell the metals were filtered out? Metals stay invisible in solution or if they precipitate where you can see them, they do so on the pool surfaces.

Well....I brought my pool up to shock level for about three days!!! Then woke up one morning and the pool had gone from a cloudy, green blur to crystal clear and sparkling. I had initially thought that I had a bunch of pollen in the pool from the fields being taken care of but I discovered that it had to be an algae bloom. When I would clean the cartridge there would be a green slime covering the cartridge. UGH...................... Got it cleaned up and now everything is great!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.