Can't find replacement jet for a spa.

So I am re-plumbing my pool due to leaks, settled apron, loss of about 2" of water per day, etc. Unfortunately one of the leaks was at one of the spa jets... to make matters worse the jet was not installed plumb, so when we cut it out we wound up slicing it in half almost... so I'm not sure if the pictures will help. Anyway the pool (concrete - supposedly an Anthony & Sylvan pool but the people I've had out said they don't believe A&S would do such a lousy install) itself is about 25 years old and from what I can find this specific jet has not been made for years. I'd like to get one to replace it so that I don't have to completely all the jets and the air line, but I am not having any luck and this is my Hail Mary plea for someone to point me in the right direction.

The jet body is 11-3/4" long, OD at the spa output side is 1-7/8" with an ID of 1-1/4"... water line feeding it is 1-1/2". The threaded nozzle in the middle is for the air line. No one I've met with has seen style of jet in years so I'm guessing that I may be looking at replacing all 6 jets. :(

Jet.jpg

Help?

- - - Updated - - -

PS - I've searched Ebay, Amazon and the net in general and either I'm entering the wrong terms or this style of jet was junk to start with and everyone gladly switched to the new style and forgot about this one, lol.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.