Can’t find Intex replacement part anywhere.

Jul 11, 2016
SUMMERFIELD
I have an Intex 24’x52” Round Metal frame pool (28261EH), from 2017. One of my T-Joints has rusted out. The part number is 10863. Of course they only show part numbers, but no measurements on the diameters of these pipes, and this pipe section has two different diameters one for the horizontal pipe connection and one for the two vertical pipes, attaching on either side rounding out the top part of the pool. I ordered what I thought might work, and of course it didn’t fit, ordered another piece off eBay, that seller didn’t have correct measurements.

What are my options?? Has anyone made one of these parts?

Attachments

• 8C1111A1-E14E-40E3-95DD-AE4A46040F99.jpeg
    8C1111A1-E14E-40E3-95DD-AE4A46040F99.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 12
If you can't find the original parts I would think that if you have 24 legs you should be able to use newer parts from the same type pool. Look at THIS parts list. You would need 3,4,5, and 8 in the parts breakdown. I would take the chance and see if they could work for you. If not you should be able to return the parts.
You could also look on craigslist or offerup for a pool that you might be able to use for parts.
Hope this helps and good luck.

I did look at Intex replacements parts to the point of exhaustion. I even ordered 3 T-Joints and although they are different OD and ID then my pipe sizes, I am going to try and pirate sections of these new parts. unfortunately my pool‘s age, size and style (Round Metal Frame) seems to be the Unicorn of Intex pools. I’ll also keep checking Craigslist, EBay and Marketplace.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.