Can't cancel delay for cleaner/booster pump

umop-apisdn

Sep 11, 2023
Texas
Hey folks, first time poster here. I searched the threads and didn't see anything on point here. Might be that I'm terrible at searching.

I bought a house with a Pentair Easy Touch 8 and have a booster pump powering my cleaner. Works fine in "Service" mode - I can start it up and it'll just just fine. But there is always a delay in the normal/Auto mode and the cleaner doesn't turn on automatically on time. If I manually cancel the delay, it'll start up for a moment and then just shut down. Anything obvious about why the booster pump would work fine when I turn it on manually but keep delaying itself when I force-delay cancel? It's been stumping me and I'm concerned there is some Delay safety setting that I could be missing.

u,

Are you turning the cleaner on manually or is it scheduled to be on?

If your cleaner runs off a schedule, you don't really need a delay, as long as your main pump is scheduled to run at the same time the booster is scheduled.

The whole point of the delay is to allow for the main pump to start up and run.

You can fix the problem by going into the Cleaner Circuit Function and changing "Master Cleaner" to "Generic".

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.