cannot login to my IntelliCenter2 app

tfp_fan

Oct 27, 2020
Houston, Texas
Last week, I noticed that my pool is not running. I walked to the controller and noticed that its time and date is not correct. I changed the mode from internet to manual and set the time and the date. Then, the pool started running on its schedule. Later, I found that I was not able to login to my IntelliCenter2 app on my cellphone. And, when I logged in to the IntelliCenter webpage from my computer, it showed that the status is offline. I think that the problem started after we had a power outage in our neighborhood. Again, I walked to the equipment pad; and this time, I noticed that I had the Pool icon but didn't have my Spa on the screen of the controller (please see the photo I took from the controller screen). I used to have both pool and spa on the screen, and I could switch between pool mode and spa mode. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me fix this. Thank you in advance. @Jimrahbe @ajw22 @Turbo1Ton @matthewsunshineflorida

Attachments

• IMG_6790.jpg
    IMG_6790.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
I used to have both pool and spa on the screen, and I could switch between pool mode and spa mode.
Mine did this after installing firmware 2.06. It was resolved by hard rebooting the panel.
I would try that first, then of you don't use njpc, update the firmware to 2.017 which is available on the pentair site (does not auto update)

Mine did this after installing firmware 2.06. It was resolved by hard rebooting the panel.
I would try that first, then of you don't use njpc, update the firmware to 2.017 which is available on the pentair site (does not auto update)
Thank you for your reply. I just powered the pool equipment breaker off and on in our electrical panel in the garage, and it was fixed. Now, it is connected again to the wifi, and I can control everything from the app.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.