Can you guys help tell me what this is?

chem geek said:
If you now have your pool water tested for metals and it shows a measurable result, then you could try an experiment with Culator Metal Remover rather than using a metal sequestrant on an ongoing basis. This isn't a standard recommendation (using a good sequestrant is, as noted in the previous post), but I'm dying for someone with a significant metals problem to try this product to see if it actually works as advertised to physically remove metal from the water. We don't have a lot of options for dealing with metals and a sequestrant really just hides the problem and requires periodic addition.

On the other hand, if your pool is large and you've got a lot of metals, the Culator will be very expensive. I'm kind of hoping your pool isn't too large and you have measurable, but not too high, a metal reading.

I closed the pool up right after the AA for the winter. So I wont know about levels until next year when I open.
But if it shows a significant amount I might try this method to remove.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.