Can we get a trouble free pool? I say, Yes, only with all y’alls help, that is!

It is inadvisable to jumble equipment from different vendors. Even if something cross-OEM works today, there's no guarantee it will in the future. Jandy has been the most aggressive with this by far.

Pick one and stick with it. Jandy automation and Jandy equipment or Hayward automation and Hayward equipment. IMO, I am no fan of Jandy due to their strong anti-consumer stance on most things, so If I were in your shoes I would pick Hayward. No matter who you go with, a SWCG in Texas is a necessity. Do not let them talk you out of it.
Done, requested all equipment be Hayward & added SWCG

Reactions: kimkats
Love your tile and other picks!

I was going to say to make sure to get the model number for the equipment instead of them just saying the general "equivalent" statement. Well done on getting that important info!

Main drains-IF you get them make sure they are the plaster filled ones that blend in with the plaster. You can leave them out like mentioned above. With your depths they could be "toe getters" while enjoying the pool.
Two questions regarding the blingy tile: will it be a total pain to keep sparkly and clean?