Can pool math support two pools?

DRF2

May 23, 2023
Magnolia, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Or can it support a pool and a spa? At some point, I will likely convert my hydrogen peroxide pool to chlorine, but for now, my spa is regular chlorine, so I want to start using pool math as soon as I get the test kit.

Yep!! With the paid version you can enter multiple pools and spas. Just remember to switch to the proper one before entering test results. I had my brother’s pool in my app too and forgot to switch back to mine last summer and got all sorts of crazy since it was basing what I needed based on his volume and type, not mine. Lol. Doh!

Yep!! With the paid version you can enter multiple pools and spas. Just remember to switch to the proper one before entering test results. I had my brother’s pool in my app too and forgot to switch back to mine last summer and got all sorts of crazy since it was basing what I needed based on his volume and type, not mine. Lol. Doh!
Great! Thank you :)

I have two "pools" set up in the app. One for my pool and one for my spa. You have to switch back and forth but that is pretty easy. And you can have different targets for your different pools.