Can I use PoolMate Algaecide 50 to close pool in Northeast

suerou

Jun 25, 2018
Charlton ma
Would appreciate feedback on using PoolMate Algaecide 50 to close pool. Water is definitely cold by now and my water is looking clear and healthy. I didn't purchase poly 60 and want to close tomorrow.

Ingredients are Alkyl (50%C14, 40%C12, 10%C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 50%

Other ingrediants 50%
Always thankful for anyone's opinion that knows what the heck the ingredients stand for!!

Hve

Would appreciate feedback on using PoolMate Algaecide 50 to close pool. Water is definitely cold by now and my water is looking clear and healthy. I didn't purchase poly 60 and want to close tomorrow.

Ingredients are Alkyl (50%C14, 40%C12, 10%C16) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 50%

Other ingrediants 50%
Always thankful for anyone's opinion that knows what the heck the ingredients stand for!!

Hve
The algaecide isn’t necessary to close the pool if you raise the chlorine up. I raise mine to SLAM before closing and have always opened up to a clear pool. But I also close it clear.

Reactions: HermanTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.