Can anyone please help me source an adaptor?

EzPz

Feb 21, 2024
Sydney
Hi everyone

I'm a first-time pool owner and need to replace my pool vac hose. I have a waterco sk106 skimmer vac plate. The diameter of the vac plate accomodates a 45mm (1.77in) diameter adaptor, not the standard 38mm (1.5in) diameter that most pool vac hoses accomodate.

Can anyone help me find the right place to purchase the adaptor seen in the first image below?

Thank you in advance.

Geday EzPz and welcome to TFP,
I’ve never had a problem with vac hoses and never needed an adapter. Manual vac hoses and cleaner hoses are not compatible. My vac hose has two different ends, the plate and hose ends are different. The end on that hose you’re holding should screw off. You can then take it and your vac plate into a pool shop or Clark Rubber and buy the right hose. You want to find an older place with shelves full of bits and pieces they’ve had laying around for years and run by people with a bit of experience. And note that nominal hose sizes often don’t relate to actual measured ID or OD sizes.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.