Calcium Chloride Crystals

I would think so. Are they for pools? Have to be careful of De-Icer, as some have lots of additives.

Thanks. I got the Calcium Chloride I usually get instead. Do I really have to mix Calcium in a bucket of water to distribute. My pool needs 50 Lbs. I've done this before. It's quite a project. ;-) Can't I just put in 25 LBs in deep end and add the other 25 LBs in a couple of days?

I would not suggest adding like that. You do not nor should dissolve in a bucket. But distributing in small batches in the deep end is good. Do a pound or two, brush, repeat. Once you have added half or so, wait a couple days and test CH again to confirm what is needed.

Yea I did that once before. That stuff heats up and burned my hands. I'll wear a mask & gloves this time. It's like 90's here in the panhandle. I'll add it slowly to deep end. It should melt pretty quickly. Thank you for your help Marty. I do appreciate it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.