Bullfrog Spa turns off pumps every so often

tnthudson

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2008
Central VA
Anyone here familiar with Bullfrog Spas? I just got a R7L model and haven't had time to set up filter cycles or anything like that yet, so I know it could be a setting issue, but-- my wife and son will get in the spa for a couple of hours, and since we've had the spa they say that the pumps will turn off every so often (maybe every 1/2 hour?) while they're using it.
I saw in an older (2018) Bullfrog manual that the pumps will turn off after 30 minutes, but that statement is not in the 2020 manual that I can find. I realize it could be an oversight in the manual (we've messed up a few things through the years in our own company's manuals, haha), but I'm assuming the manual would mention it if the jets are set to turn off after 1/2 hour or so. Thanks as always.

sounds like a normal operation thing.. Imagine if it did not do that and you forgot to turn the pumps off and a week later you get a 1,000 dollar power bill o_O :eek:

Reactions: tnthudson
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.