Tampa FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
I introduced borates yesterday. Pool math told me to add 29 lbs I accidentally only ordered 25 pounds and added all of that. Test strip is reading just slightly darker than 50 but very close. My Ph is 7.3 as I lowered it as per TFP instructions. Just wondering if I should add 46 ounces of borax 20 mule as suggested by pool math now to both increase my Ph to 7.6 and to hopefully top up my borates to 50. Or should I just call it a day. Any advice?

I introduced borates yesterday. Pool math told me to add 29 lbs I accidentally only ordered 25 pounds and added all of that. Test strip is reading just slightly darker than 50 but very close. My Ph is 7.3 as I lowered it as per TFP instructions. Just wondering if I should add 46 ounces of borax 20 mule as suggested by pool math now to both increase my Ph to 7.6 and to hopefully top up my borates to 50. Or should I just call it a day. Any advice?
Also what is 20 mule borax as suggested by PM? Is it a brand?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.