Clarksville TN
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
We are getting a 16x38 fiberglass diver pool installed in November. A friend is giving me this robot but he doesn’t have a power box or cord. How easy is it find the power cord and is it even worth it? Seems like an old model 🤷🏻‍♂️
AE16B2F7-961B-434A-BCA6-35F7669A3870.jpeg

You could try to find the company... or Inyopools.com. That doesn't look to have a brush on front, :(

Or best idea is to ditch it and get a nice robot that will brush the walls as well as pick up schmutz. Call Marina Pool and Spa in Colorado for good prices, full warranty, etc.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Apsuhead
Got the old robot. It had a date on shipping box of June 2008. It has everything except the power supply. I’ve tried looking up on ebay the aquabot 4 pin power supply but can’t find any. The 2 and 3 pin power supplies are available. Wish I could test it out but I’m afraid it isn’t worth the hassle or putting any money into it. 🤷🏻‍♂️E28BCD1E-5B7C-44FF-AD10-514FDC4C9221.jpeg38A959B4-F68A-4B30-99F4-936A35F6930C.jpegF03DF8C4-A222-49FF-86FB-03C354E561DD.jpegA5DA16B0-20DF-4F73-8BEB-04B3D97D744A.jpeg

Got the old robot. It had a date on shipping box of June 2008. It has everything except the power supply. I’ve tried looking up on ebay the aquabot 4 pin power supply but can’t find any. The 2 and 3 pin power supplies are available. Wish I could test it out but I’m afraid it isn’t worth the hassle or putting any money into it.

@Apsuhead Any chance you still have this Blue Diamond? We have one that was working until this month, but the pump motor just gave out, and I can't find any replacement parts online. I'd be interested in yours if you still have it! Thanks.

@Apsuhead Any chance you still have this Blue Diamond? We have one that was working until this month, but the pump motor just gave out, and I can't find any replacement parts online. I'd be interested in yours if you still have it! Thanks.
@eggShell I finally threw it away and got a new Warrior SE

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.