Blonde Hair!

Rocketfish

Bronze Supporter
Jun 6, 2016
Orange County, CA
I just wanted to make a comment here to let you all know how awesome this site is. I have been doing the TFP method since I bought my house a year ago. I have not had any hint of algae since I first SLAMmed my pool. I maintain a good level of FC and pH every week, and use only the chlorine bleach from Home Depot.

Yesterday my daughter's friends were over and a mom commented about her daughter who has blonde hair. She said that this is the first time EVER that her daughter's hair did NOT turn green. That comment made me proud to be a TFP member haha, because I never use anything else in there but chlorine and have a wonderfully clear and clean pool!

Thanks TFP and everyone who has helped me.

Great Story!

I'll just tag on and give a huge THANK YOU to everyone here for the creating the vast knowledge here and to keep sharing.

Just had a large party this weekend and got several comments on how great the pool looks, one couple called it 'immaculate' and it turns out they have a pool, I told them a bit about what I was doing but had to resist asking if theirs looked the same because I had DJ and grilling duties and couldn't get sucked into that conversation which sometimes feels more like an intervention.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.