Bleach ruining clothes

I have a small above ground pool but I still managed to get spots on a couple of my shirts. :(
I now have a "bleach shirt" that I put on when I get ready to add my daily dose.

I am usually adding 2 cups or less and I usually pour in my kitchen. I fill my measuring cup then put the measuring cup in an empty bucket to carry outside. That way if it splashes or I trip or something it goes in the bucket and not on me! I hold the measuring cup very close to the surface of the water and pour slowly then I rinse the whole cup and the bucket in the pool just in case.

I just had to be more careful. Sometimes I'm tempted to just carry the measuring cup by itself, especially when it's only 15oz and the cup is half full but I just think "what would happen if I bump into something or if some creepy bug lands on me and I jump? Then that cup goes right back in the empty bucket for carrying! lol

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.