Bleach Prices 2015

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Went to Walmart to get my normal Great Value 121 oz @2.94 and accidently picked up a bottle of Great Value "CLEANING" bleach, same price but it was only 6.25 %. Realized it before putting in my buggy but thisi is something new I've never seen before.

Lowes has KemTek 10% for $3.76. I buy 10% off coupons on Ebay, so it ends up being $3.38.

I've read on this forum that lowes chlorine sits a long time on the shelf and is stored outside in the heat which affects potency...I too buy lowes chlorine, and based on my observations, I'm the only guy in my area really buying it, so eventually I'll cycle out what's on the shelf and I can get some fresh stuff from them :)

Just got a mailer from Leslies. They are offering to refill three 2.5gal jugs for $10. That's $1.33/gal for 10%. Thinking about buying a third jug so I can take advantage...

Just got an Ace flier, hth liquid chlorinator 2/$5. I assume gallon of 10%. I called the nearest and they only have 2, and sale starts Friday... hopefully a truckload comes in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.