Black diamond brite pool with white on finish

simicrintz said:
Gallon of chlorine: $3.00. Gallon of acid: $4.00. Gas to get to the job: $3.50. Firing the princess: Priceless :goodjob: :goodjob:

That is classic! I'll have to remember that we can fire our accounts if we don't like them! I love it!!

:lol: maybe a new commercial. yep I fired 6 last year and refused 8 pools. a bad client can destroy staff moral and destroy your business in the long run.

Aquatica said:
simicrintz said:
Gallon of chlorine: $3.00. Gallon of acid: $4.00. Gas to get to the job: $3.50. Firing the princess: Priceless :goodjob: :goodjob:

That is classic! I'll have to remember that we can fire our accounts if we don't like them! I love it!!

:lol: maybe a new commercial. yep I fired 6 last year and refused 8 pools. a bad client can destroy staff moral and destroy your business in the long run.

Good for you! Not all folks make good customers, and if you can pick the "bad ones" early, you save a lot of headaches.

I was checking out your web page earlier. Man, I wish I could get one of those cool trucks you have :cool: I'd love to drive one of those around over here. Would make me feel like I was "down island" every day :whoot: :whoot:

simicrintz said:
Aquatica said:
simicrintz said:

Good for you! Not all folks make good customers, and if you can pick the "bad ones" early, you save a lot of headaches.

I was checking out your web page earlier. Man, I wish I could get one of those cool trucks you have :cool: I'd love to drive one of those around over here. Would make me feel like I was "down island" every day :whoot: :whoot:

yeah those trucks are cool. 55mpg as well. cuts overhead. I've heard some farmers in the U.S. have them but I don't think they are allowed on the main roads. top speed around 75mph

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.