Best way to get Easytouch program to heat at specific time?

Raytrey

Jul 9, 2022
San Diego County
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Howdy! I have an Easytouch panel without the app so the interface is challenging. I have a Pentair Mastertemp Heater hooked up to the control panel.

Right now, I have a daily schedule where the pool pump runs 10 hours over night without the pump.

I have a new situation where I need the pool to be 77 degrees by 9am on M-F. This is only 2 degrees warmer than current temp without any heat.

How should I adjust my schedules to get the heater to engage for just a few hours before 9am? I don’t want heater to run all night.

Is it possible to have one pool schedule with Heater On, and one pool schedule with Heater Off?

Thanks!

Ray,

It is, but I am not sure how to do it using the little LCD... Here is an example where I used ScreenLogic on my PC to change temps based on a schedule..

In "theory" anything you can do via ScreenLogic you should be able to do via the LCD, but I tried and was not successful. That said, I did not spend a lot of time playing with it.. :(

Thanks,

Jim R.

Reactions: Raytrey
Ray,

It is, but I am not sure how to do it using the little LCD... Here is an example where I used ScreenLogic on my PC to change temps based on a schedule..

In "theory" anything you can do via ScreenLogic you should be able to do via the LCD, but I tried and was not successful. That said, I did not spend a lot of time playing with it.. :(

Thanks,

Jim R.
Thanks! Yeah I can’t find a way to associate the heater or a temp with a given schedule. I wonder if this is a benefit of having screenlogic :/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.