Best Salt Water Safe Pool

Aug 23, 2015
Delaware
I am searching for the best and most sturdy long lasting salt water safe pool at the best price. I am trying to decide between a Matrix, Azor, Saltwater 8000 and Morado. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these pools good or bad and what your deciding factors were in choosing a pool. Thanks for the input!!
Laurie :)

These are not brands I'm familiar with and per Google they are above ground vinyl pools (gotta love the Goog!) so I can say with a fair amount of confidence that the salt won't bother the vinyl liner. :splash:

I'm not sure about the other parts, but that would be a good question to ask them directly. The Matrix brand seems to have 3 different choices in wall construction so perhaps one or the other is more appropriate for saltwater?? The Saltwater 8000 is obviously ok with salt.... I would ask each manufacturer how they stand up to salt. You can probably find their customer service number on Google :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.