Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Looking for some good pool floats...

We've got a donut ring and a noodle (need more) but looking for a few more.

Mainly looking for a few that allow you to float while being partially or somewhat submerged. Want to get a hammock one for when I want to be fully in as well. Finally, looking for one to chill on the water but not really be "in" it - the ring does a good job of this other than the butt being submerged.

We have several of these that everyone likes, but probably not what you’re looking for because it has you in the water.

Attachments

• A2EAC9A2-E64B-4B63-A555-D16AB26CF714.jpeg
    A2EAC9A2-E64B-4B63-A555-D16AB26CF714.jpeg
    354.9 KB · Views: 228
We have several of these that everyone likes, but probably not what you’re looking for because it has you in the water.
Bro you are dead on with this recommendation. I ordered a couple and tested it out yesterday and its a total 100% win!! It keeps you in the water so you can stay cool and is perfect. Reminds me when wake boarding in Lake Mead at the end of the day we would do "the float" where you take your vest and turn it upside down and wear it like a diaper and you could float indefinitely while we cooled off with drinks as the sun was going down. These are a close second and absolutely perfect for the pool!!!

1653218311325.png

Reactions: HappySwimming
I am very big on these, because I like a headrest. It also has a cup holder, that will hold a Tervis tumbler.

Just ordered another one to have as a spare. They last a little over a season.

Also during the winter my wife put it in the Spa which she will heat to 90+ prop her feet on the edge of the pool and read a book. She calls it her teeny pool.

Reactions: Staceyleah22
I am very big on these, because I like a headrest. It also has a cup holder, that will hold a Tervis tumbler.

Also during the winter my wife put it in the Spa which she will heat to 90+ prop her feet on the edge of the pool and read a book. She calls it her teeny pool.
Just ordered one as the head rest might be perfecto!! Thanks

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We like these too, but they are expensive. Ours are starting their third season and they are starting to crack and split too. I know there are cloth covers for them, but I think those would be baggy and get moldy.

IMG_20220529_163255033.jpg

Reactions: Mango Daddy

Yep, the headrest is awesome. Was on this the whole afternoon yesterday. First real pool party yesterday with many people in pool. Ran filter all night with 50% SWG so will be curious to see what my FC is today when I uncover the pool later. But everyone loved this float as well as the non head rest ones because those keep you lower in the water which is nice when its hot.

We really like the Water Pop Pool Floats however they are now ~$48!! That's absurd considering the were like $20 a couple of years ago. They are comfortable however and I like that they have a backrest and your ars is still in the water for those hot days

Yeah I'm a fan of the Swimways/Kelsyus pool floats. My favorite is the step up from that one that has the foot rest as you can use it in multiple ways: With feet up out of water, with feet dangling in water, place your whole self in water with arms and chin resting over foot rest or same but lean back with head resting on seat front. Great float!

Spring Float Recliner I usually wait till the fall to buy extras as they usually go on sale someplace. I have had a couple last over 4 summers although the fabric does tend to tear in places by 2nd season.

I also have Reginald Von Ducksworth III or Drogon guarding the raised spa.

Reactions: Staceyleah22
After using them for years at our friend's house, the first thing I purchased when we broke ground were 2 Big Joe Captain's chairs and 2 Big Joe Noodle Slings. Both are available on Amazon: Amazon.com : big joe. The ladies tend to like the Captain's chairs as they support your back and head and keep you higher in the water. The guys like the Noodle Slings, which hold you about chest level in the water. Both are very comfortable and well made.

Reactions: jark87
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.