Best Places to Buy Liquid Chlorine

Are you just getting the pool bleach they sell? I see one for 5.67. Pondering about switching. Paying 6.60 per gallon on the 5 gal car boys and I can’t find a decent spout to use to avoid spills. But I’m looking at the .93 cent difference as paying that extra to have a higher percentage in chlorine 🧐

Yup, Pool Essentials. Maximum order of 12 gallons.

Reactions: Envieddesigns
Re: Best Places to Buy Liquid Chlorine - Gilbert AZ

Best price that I found in Connecticut is at Ocean State Job Lot. One gallon jugs of 12.5% at $2.99. This is their everyday price.
Update: OSJ is up to $5.99/gal of the 12% and a case of 4 is $23.99. But, they are running a promo (which they do every year) where if you buy a $100 gift card, you get a $30 gift card which activates the next day. Great way to get a free case of chlorine!

Sure do wish it was still $2.99/gal tho. ☹️

Just picked up 16 gallons of 10% at HD. $36x4. Seriously looking at SWG...

Just saw Wally World has them $5.47/g
I'm fortunate to have known that Home Depot's price was high when I was there just last week, as I also saw the local Michigan HD had it for the price you list. WHich is crazy since its 10% - same strength as the stuff at our local Meijer - except meijer is about 20$ for 4gal.

Long Island, NY
King Kullen ran out of 12.5% at 5.29. No good options now except for 10% at Walmart. I just went ahead and installed a salt water chlorine generator.

Reactions: blazer58

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes, I ordered 10 gallons of 10% Bleach through Walmart online ordering and delivery was free. 2 boxes (4 + 6 each) showed up at my house in 2 days. Easy peasy.
Two years ago I was able to order online and get free delivery either from the store or through Fedex. Last year and this year there is a delivery charge. Do you have the Walmart membership?

Anyone use Stearns brand from Blains farm and fleet? I see they have it at a store 45 mins away from me (!!! no shipping option ) 4 gallon pack for $17 and that's the 12.5%. is that a good deal? Should I waste the gas and go get me some? Going to be SLAMing for algae as soon as today after my tf pro test kit arrives today :)

Anyone use Stearns brand from Blains farm and fleet? I see they have it at a store 45 mins away from me (!!! no shipping option ) 4 gallon pack for $17 and that's the 12.5%. is that a good deal? Should I waste the gas and go get me some? Going to be SLAMing for algae as soon as today after my tf pro test kit arrives today :)
that price sounds great!! ensure it is fresh when you go there. Look at the mfg. Code.

Reactions: Carshell

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support