Best location to buy liquid chlorine/bleach online?

Apr 28, 2014
Kansas City, KS
My buddy tipped me off to Walmart selling 128oz of 10% sodium hypo for $4.89/ea. I'm able to get free next day shipping with orders over $35.

Seems like a no brainer unless someone has a better hook up? I have vinyl so cal hypo is an option but this seems like the best deal so far.

Feel free to move this thread, wasn't sure where it belongs.

Edit: can't seem to strip out the HTML or not have the forum parse the URL.

I have never been able to get it shipped via Walmart.
Only store pick up with a limit of 2.
One caveat to these options is that u can’t read the date code before u buy so u could be buying a $4.89 bottle of salt water.
This year I have only seen 1+ yr old liquid chlorine at Walmart & lowes in the store.

One caveat to these options is that u can’t read the date code before u buy so u could be buying a $4.89 bottle of salt water.

Yeah I thought about this before ordering, but for the price it seems worth the risk. I spot checked a few that I got in and couldn't make heads/tails of whatever was written on them date wise. Thankfully the last batch seem quite potent for raising FC so hopefully not a concern.

Stinks you can't get them shipped, I'm fairly certain that my residence was in the same boat when I checked a few years ago - assume they opened up a distribution center nearby since then so wanted to spread the word.

Reactions: Mdragger88
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.