Beginner - Not too bad

You are correct. I misunderstood so I was dosing to hit the target at add point and then it would drop to at times below minimum. It is new pool (water added on Aug 1st) so in was still learning. I am now using the 7ppm as my never go below.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BTW: the first year, our pool ate chemicals like a fiend. Once you get everything under control, it seems to not need as much. I don't know if it's residue from construction, anything on the surface that would leach into the water leaching out, or a slow build up of metals and other nasties that inhibit growth, or what, but I couldn't keep pH or FC where I wanted it (albeit with crappy testing tools like the dip stick). By the second season, it was lower maintenance.

Great input. pH has not been too bad it's the FC. Hopefully it will settle down with cooler Temps and a little time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.