Carly B

Aug 13, 2023
Colorado
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I own a bullfrog A series just empty the water for the first time and refilled having trouble with the calcium hardness, I think it is causing the chlorine to be nonexistent I am using the silver cartridge and a number two and it is not showing at all on the test strip what am I doing wrong

I own a bullfrog A series just empty the water for the first time and refilled having trouble with the calcium hardness, I think it is causing the chlorine to be nonexistent I am using the silver cartridge and a number two and it is not showing at all on the test strip what am I doing wrong

Before you installed the new cartridge and tested with the strip, did you add chlorine "shock" (either Bullfrog's Jump Start packets or regular dichlor) as directed in the cartridge instructions? Are you testing with the strips that came with the cartridge?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.