E10 ballplayer

Jun 10, 2023
Mexico, Maine
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Good evening. I am new to this forum and am looking for some help.

I have installed three pools just like mine in the past ten years.

For some reason this pool is giving me a problem.

I leveled the ground to a perfect level. Laid the bottom rails and the. Measured the circumference all around to make sure that it was 24’. All was good. Got the wall put up and then built the sand cove on the bottom, then the liner. Placed the top rails and took all the wrinkles out of the bottom.

I then noticed that the liner was way off of the pool wall. Called the local pool company and they said that it was fine. Now mind you this is a reinstall from another location and so I know that this liner fits this pool so no question of whether or not this is too small.

The pool company said start putting water in it and it should pull it to the wall.

Well guess what. IT CERTAINLY DIDNT SO TGAT. IT STARTED PULLING MY WALL IUT IF THE TOP RAILS.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Don’t know where this went wrong but clearly it did somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_9131.jpeg
    IMG_9131.jpeg
    753.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9132.jpeg
    IMG_9132.jpeg
    844.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9140.jpeg
    IMG_9140.jpeg
    840.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9142.jpeg
    IMG_9142.jpeg
    888.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9143.jpeg
    IMG_9143.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 17
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.