AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Salt Generator newbie help need

Re: AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Salt Generator newbie help

Anyone know what runs through the cell fuse (besides the cell) and is that AC or DC amps going through the fuse?

The fuse blows after 6-10 hours of run time and sometimes the fuse gets rainbow-discolored on the left side of the fuse like it is getting hot and or leaks a liitle out of the side when blown. Everytime I do the test "pool pilot" it shows 20v 6.5 Amps until the fuse blows of course.

Does anyone have a a internal operating temp of the unit in warm weather? I have a laser therometer that would like to compare to a good working one.

Anyone else run into a cell fuse blowing after multiple hours of use?

Thanks

Re: AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital Salt Generator newbie help

Anyone know how the cooling part of the pool pilot digital works?

Where does the new-fresh air come in then where does the hot air supposed to come out?

Right now mine is cooling the old hot air plus the the new fresh air.
Fans at top suck the hot air out the pool pilot then that air blows out the bottom from the directed angle slots behind the fans.

I thought it should suck fresh air from the bottom then the hot air should come out right behind the fans at the top as hot air rises.
I wonder if this is why the fuse keeps blowing from the internal temp getting too hot because some some the hot air is gettiong reused as fresh air keeping the system hotter than it should be.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.