Gold Supporter
Nov 13, 2022
Spring Branch, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I was searching on this website if there are any problems with an automatic vinyl cover and having high FC. This is our first year with our pool and auto cover, reading several articles online, I found there "could" be some damage to the vinyl cover with high FC. Although I couldn't actually find what "HIGH FC" meant, I believe high FC might be over 10 or near Slam FC. For those with an auto cover for several years, I wondered if you noticed anything in your vinyl. Thanks,

I think you have to ask the authors of the articles you read about what high FC means.

If you keep within TFP Recommended Levels you should not have a problem.

Reactions: WBW
I think you have to ask the authors of the articles you read about what high FC means.

If you keep within TFP Recommended Levels you should not have a problem.

You had me thinking if there is a difference between the vinyl automatic cover and above-ground vinyl pools. Maintaining TFP recommended levels for either application shouldn't be any different and assuming both have similar product chemistry.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.