Georgia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
My PB installed the Autofiller but didn’t turn it on because it was winter time. Now it’s almost impossible to get him back over to finish set up. We turned on our sprinkler valves so water should be flowing. But this thing doesn’t seem to be adding water. Does anyone have this type of Autofiller and can give me some tips on what to adjust for it to work?

Attachments

• IMG_8790.jpeg
    IMG_8790.jpeg
    878.2 KB · Views: 22
The writing on the top indicates the direction needed to turn to either lower or raise water level. Have you tried to turn that and if so, did you hear water coming in? Are you positive the sprinkler line is connected to this input side of the autofill?

The mechanism is a simple float system such as used in a toilet system. Raising or lowering the float should activate the valve to either open to let water in or close to shutoff water flow.

My PB installed the Autofiller but didn’t turn it on because it was winter time. Now it’s almost impossible to get him back over to finish set up. We turned on our sprinkler valves so water should be flowing. But this thing doesn’t seem to be adding water. Does anyone have this type of Autofiller and can give me some tips on what to adjust for it to work?
Paramount ParaLevel system. User manual attached.

Attachments

• 082014ParalevelStartUpManual.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
The writing on the top indicates the direction needed to turn to either lower or raise water level. Have you tried to turn that and if so, did you hear water coming in? Are you positive the sprinkler line is connected to this input side of the autofill?

The mechanism is a simple float system such as used in a toilet system. Raising or lowering the float should activate the valve to either open to let water in or close to shutoff water flow.
Does the sprinkler have to be on to work? It just sounds like air flowing. When I turn on zone two, that air sound stops.

Does the sprinkler have to be on to work? It just sounds like air flowing. When I turn on zone two, that air sound stops.
You likely have a sprinkler anti-siphon valve that supplies water to the autofill. You'll have to determine which it is. If a sprinkler turns on when the valve is open, that's not the correct one, unless it was plumbed wrong.