Aquarite showing no salt

maaaaximus

Dec 19, 2023
La Quinta
I have an Aquarite showing no salt, says 0 .. I tested the pool water and it has salt, I also had the salt cell tested and it's working as well. Any ideas on what I can check? I'm thinking of just replacing the PCB with one from Amazon which is about $120 to see if that resolves the issue, are those 3rd party PCB's any good?

Attachments

• 20231214_133529.jpg
    20231214_133529.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 3
I have an Aquarite showing no salt, says 0 .. I tested the pool water and it has salt, I also had the salt cell tested and it's working as well. Any ideas on what I can check?

This is the basic information we need to know in diagnosing a problem:
  • Report all diagnostic readings when you..
    • Move the switch from auto to off and check all of the readings.
    • Move the switch back to auto and recheck the readings.
    • Move the switch to off for a minute and then back to auto and recheck the readings.
  • What are the first seven characters of the cell and box serial numbers?
  • What is the actual salinity and how are you measuring it?

I'm thinking of just replacing the PCB with one from Amazon which is about $120 to see if that resolves the issue, are those 3rd party PCB's any good?

No, many folks have problems with non-Hayward boards. You take the risk especially if not returnable.

Show us pics of your cell and cell serial number.

How old is your cell?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.