Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Good Afternoon
This is the first summer since I converted to a Swg . I know every pool is different but I’m trying to dial in my Swg . Just curious what is the average % y’all are running y’all Swg in Texas heat ? I have my pump running from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week with a cya of 70 . My Swg is a jandy aquapure 1400 . Pool is 15000. Gal

You need to have the SWCG create the chlorine that is consumed each day.
In your climate, start with 4 ppm FC. That would be a setting of 80% with a 12 hour run time with your pool volume.
Then test FC each day, adjust until you get to a semi - steady state.

You need to have the SWCG create the chlorine that is consumed each day.
In your climate, start with 4 ppm FC. That would be a setting of 80% with a 12 hour run time with your pool volume.
Then test FC each day, adjust until you get to a semi - steady state.
Thank you sir . Right now I have 6.8 ppm of chlorine and I had it set to 60% . It’s pretty sunny here today so I will see how much burn off I will have when I retest this evening and adjust accordingly. Trying to reduce %as much as possible so I can retain as much life as I can for the new Swg

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.