Jun 28, 2014
Southern California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello,

Recently upgraded a Jandy Aqualink RS8 to an iAquaLink 3.0 iQ30-RS. Everything is working as expected however the "Onetouch" panel inside the house has a backlight that stays on permanently. Normally the backlight comes on after pressing any of the buttons and turns off after a few seconds of not using it. I tried resetting everything however, the backlight remains on. It's fairly bright so gets annoying where it's positioned. Any ideas how to fix this?

I'll have to plug in my OneTouch and see if it does this. Maybe the RS has a different signal. Have you tried connecting it to another 4-wire port?

Hello,

Thank you all for your help. I can't believe how simple this actually was. I needed to go into the Onetouch > settings > display light > switch from "on" to "2-minute timeout" and it fixed it. So apparently that feature gets changed when switching from the old RS to iAqualink 30RS.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.