Aquacomfort HP error

Acepoint

Aug 2, 2023
Boston
Hello all

First time pool owner got a 11 year old pool with a single speed pump and aquacomfort heater. The heater has not worked for us, displaying an HP error after a minute or two of running. After cleaning the filter did not work, I replaced the entire filter. This allowed the heater to run for a few more minutes (around 10) before the same error. I've cleaned all skimmers, the impeller and everything else I can find. There is ample flow to the jets in the pool. I figure because the heater runs linger now than before the cleaning of the filter, it is still a flow issue but where? Or could it still be a faulty switch issue? Any help!

Hello all

First time pool owner got a 11 year old pool with a single speed pump and aquacomfort heater. The heater has not worked for us, displaying an HP error after a minute or two of running. After cleaning the filter did not work, I replaced the entire filter. This allowed the heater to run for a few more minutes (around 10) before the same error. I've cleaned all skimmers, the impeller and everything else I can find. There is ample flow to the jets in the pool. I figure because the heater runs linger now than before the cleaning of the filter, it is still a flow issue but where? Or could it still be a faulty switch issue? Any help!
Is there a heater bypass plumbed in the system (page 3 of the manual)?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.