Aquabot Rapids 2500 issue

iamtexmax

Bronze Supporter
May 25, 2018
Austin
Hello,

I bought a Aquabot Rapids 2500 from refurbpoolbots the end of March. Recently have been having an issue: When I start it up, it runs for about 3-4 minutes and then stops. The controller light starts blinking. I disconnect it and press the button again to restart it - it again runs for 2-3 minutes and stops - again the light is blinking. The button on the aqua controller blinks and have to press it several times to restart the cleaning cycle and it then works for the 2.5 hrs clean cycle.
Reached out to support - they asked to try running without filters...same issue. Now they want me to send it to a distributor (did not provide a shipping label)...any ideas if I can fix it myself (can it be an aqua controller issue)...any help will be greatly appreciated

Your robot is running through its self tests then stops, meaning it failed something.

I suggest that you go look at the impeller and see if there is string or hair under it. You actually have to take the impeller off and look under it. That may fix it. Mine fails that test regularly...I clean the impeller area and we are back in business. Other than that, likely a depot repair (send it in).

Thank you for responding - the robot is about 2 months old....I had checked underneath...nothing was under it...no hair....sent to a authorized service center 20 days back...have not heard anything from them....has been a nightmare with this robot (the first one had issues which they replaced)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.