Aqua Supercenter

Jt1068

Jul 13, 2022
Fort Mill, SC
Has anyone heard of anything about Aqua Supercenter? Contact Us

I made an order with them Mid-September. The order is still in waiting to be fulfilled status. Their help desk/contact us number is 'no longer in service' and emails to their help desk go unanswered. They billed my credit card however.

I realise they are in FL (so realise there may have been Hurricane impact) so wondered if anyone knew if they are still in business or not.

(if there is a more appropriate board, let me know or move it!)

Has anyone heard of anything about Aqua Supercenter? Contact Us

I made an order with them Mid-September. The order is still in waiting to be fulfilled status. Their help desk/contact us number is 'no longer in service' and emails to their help desk go unanswered. They billed my credit card however.

I realise they are in FL (so realise there may have been Hurricane impact) so wondered if anyone knew if they are still in business or not.

(if there is a more appropriate board, let me know or move it!)

BBB Rating & Accreditation​

FBBB rating
THIS BUSINESS IS NOT BBB ACCREDITED

Reactions: Jt1068
A quick Google search of their address and BBB account doesn't look good. That said, they say they are in Sarasota which got hit pretty hard by the hurricane.

Thanks both!

I think that probably says it all. I emailed them again and even now the email address is now being bounced back as no longer existing.
The credit card charge was actually from Top Pool Supply, which has same contact details, which also is not reassuring. Thank goodness I used a credit card and use them to help.

think this one has been answered!!

Sadly we are seeing lots of these "online pool suppliers" that are nothing more than a fancy website, a merchant account, and typically a random physical address that is probably nothing more than a small office co-located with an auto body repair shop. These "businesses" simply collect orders and then fulfill them through wholesale distributors while taking a slice of profit for themselves. Literally just a middleman taking his cut, if you are lucky. You'll often see them listing products that are "available" on their website and then, when the wholesalers don't have any in stock, you get an immediate message that the product is on back-order. If they're legit businesses, they let you cancel while the not-so-legit businesses simply hold your credit charges hostage.

It's generally good advice to be very careful with online purchases from small retailers (and even big ones) but, when it comes to the pool industry, the advice is doubly important.

Good thing you ordered through a credit card. Getting the charges cancelled is a lot easier that way.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.