Aqua Rite - Power and Generating Light on but 0 chlorine

Hi Marty
your solution for the thermistor worked perfect so havent had any issues until other day no chlorine showing after testing went to control box and said 300 plus the check salt and inspect cell lights on, a week before it was 3000 took a sample to pool store and said salt was ok but could add a little more so I put in half a bag still not changing from 300 could the thermistor be bad again?

I did just replace the thermistor and still showing 300 plus the check salt and inspect cell lights on, salt cell is less than 2 yrs old and my pool is around 10-11,000 gallons it is not too big. Here are the numbers nothing changed since changed thermistor, also last week before the problem salt was at 3000 when first saw 300 I put half a bag of salt in but no change on the reading, I took a sample to pool store and they said all was good even though I was getting no chlorine reading when testing.

I was just going to order a new board but I will wait till I hear from you, here are the readings this morning

Chlorine reading 300
1) Pool Temperature = 85 F
2) Cell Voltage = 32.5
3) Cell Current Amps = 0.00 (switched on and off went to 0.03 then returned to zero quickly)
4) Desired Output % = 90%
5) Instant Salinity = - 0
6) Product Name = AL-0
7) Software Revision = r1.58
8) Chlorinator Cell Type = t-3

Again thanks for all your help, I was really hoping the thermistor was bad but oh well...

1) Pool Temperature = 85 F
2) Cell Voltage = 32.5
3) Cell Current Amps = 0.00 (switched on and off went to 0.03 then returned to zero quickly)
4) Desired Output % = 90%
5) Instant Salinity = - 0
6) Product Name = AL-0
7) Software Revision = r1.58
8) Chlorinator Cell Type = t-3
What does the voltage do when the cell tries to come on?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi James
put in new cell and everything is working again just want to make sure that cell voltage and amps in good range

voltage when generating salt moves up to around 26 when turn dial to stop generating salt it reads 31.9
amps when generating salt reads 3.6 when off reads 0.00

Thanks again for your help

Reactions: JamesW
Hi James saw your thumbs up above does the amps and voltage look like they are in range? I saw one of your other postings that made me question those readings one talked about a bad flow switch and not to operate if bad, all lights are as they should be nothing on that shouldn't be, please let me know your thoughts