AO Error - Now what!

A lot of things seem to be "off" in what you are showing. The 3 pressure switches seem to have different WC setpoints ???? Which one was the correct original ?? Original Blower motor FDXLBWR1930 has 1 black wire and 1 white wire, but the one that you are showing has 1 white wire and a (blue+red) wire??? Are any of these parts OEM original ? You can't just replace parts with something that "looks" the same !
Replaced the blower vacuum switch with the correct model (the other one did work for quite a while before this problem initially started.) When I turned on the power, first thing that came up was the bd code. Tried again, and every single time after that JUST received the AO error. Never saw the bd code again. So, same result, 3 or 4 clicks, then just sits for a bit, then AO. No spinning of blower, nothing else. Just the clicks. Even tried replacing the hose again.

A lot of things seem to be "off" in what you are showing. The 3 pressure switches seem to have different WC setpoints ???? Which one was the correct original ?? Original Blower motor FDXLBWR1930 has 1 black wire and 1 white wire, but the one that you are showing has 1 white wire and a (blue+red) wire??? Are any of these parts OEM original ? You can't just replace parts with something that "looks" the same !
Replaced the blower vacuum switch with the correct model. When I turned on the power, first thing that came up was the bd code. Tried again, and every single time after that I just received the AO error. Never saw the bd code again. So, same result, 3 or 4 clicks, then just sits for a bit, then AO. No spinning of blower, nothing else. Just the clicks. Even tried replacing the hose again because I had added the new switch.

Mr @swamprat69
Any ideas from here? You mentioned the combustion chamber previously. Have you seen anything out there showing how to check/clear it? I looked around, couldn't find anything. Is it safe for a DIY`er to do, and play around in there?

Thanks as always.

Blower is not starting = AO error !!! You have not reported voltage to blower motor when connected to the circuit board and motor is powered from the board. No sense in checking for blockages unless the blower motor is running and pressure switch is not closing. Heater should be cleaned and checked by a qualified technician every 1-3 years depending on operating enviroment.

Blower is not starting = AO error !!! You have not reported voltage to blower motor when connected to the circuit board and motor is powered from the board. No sense in checking for blockages unless the blower motor is running and pressure switch is not closing. Heater should be cleaned and checked by a qualified technician every 1-3 years depending on operating enviroment.

@swamprat69 thoughts? Based on these readings, do you think everything looks good and it's time for me to move onto the next step, or am I missing something? ------I thought I provided all the answers you were looking for in those PDFs I uploaded in a previous post. The PDF file, Heater Testing 1C shows the Ohms (4.2), PDF File1D shows the ICB pins 1&2 voltage (118.5). Is there something else you are wanting me to report back on that I am missing? Thanks for all your assistance.

Last edited: